- During Cedar Point’s Tribute to the Armed Forces July 1 through July 4, any active, retired, or honorably discharged member of the U.S. Armed Forces who presents a valid form of military identification can receive one free regular admission ticket to the park or Soak City. Their immediate family members can also purchase discounted tickets at the regular military rate of $36.99, saving $15.
- Consider buying a relatively inexpensive Picnic at the Point, an all-you-can-eat buffet meal served in the Coral Courtyard from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. on July 1 through July 4. The menu will include fried chicken, hot dogs, brats, potato salad, baked beans, baked rigatoni, cookies, ice cream, and soda and other beverages. Tickets can be purchased online or at any ticket booth. Adult meal are $13.99; children and seniors are $10.99. Plus tax.
- The park will be open until midnight on Wednesday, July 4, and Saturday, July 7. In addition to the nightly fireworks lighting up Cedar Point’s new Celebration Plaza, the park will launch a spectacular fireworks show at 10:30 p.m. July 4.
- On Saturday, July 7, Cedar Point will welcome Vancouver’s Carly Rae Jepsen to perform her top hit, “Call Me Maybe,” and other songs at 7 p.m. on the Luminosity stage in Celebration Plaza.
- Guests who stay at the historic Hotel Breakers, Sandcastle Suites, Lighthouse Point and Camper Village get beachfront access as well as early entry to the park and $32 regular adult admission, saving $20 per ticket.
For more July 4th info, log on to CedarPoint.com or call the park’s general information line at (419) 627-2350.